"Reputation first, service first" wholeheartedly strive for the maximum market interests for customers, and establish an honest and trustworthy partnership with customers, mutual dependence and common development!
MC780 Intelligent mixer
- Product Description
The MC780 10-channel smart mixer has extremely high signal noise ratio and natural and articulated sound quality and the built-in large-capacity microcomputer enables smoother process control in conference. Any priority function is available. Due to excellent expandability, users connect multiple hosts in series based on needs for microphones and remains function setting unchanged. The built-in voltage limiter, balancer and digital feedback inhibitor prevent acoustic feedback from more microphones enabled.
The functions include 10-channel smart mixer, feedback inhibition, balanced, automatic voltage limit and phantom power supply, support centralized control and the device is directly connected to camera tracking function.
I. Product functions and features:
1. The host carries 10-channel balanced input and connects
2. The device contains built-in 48V phantom power supply and the rear panel is installed with general phantom switch. After the enclosure is removed, 48V phantom power switch of each channel is controlled separately to connect various microphones.
3. The device features treble and bass adjustment and gain adjustment functions.
4. Each input channel is configured with automatic sound-enabled gateway, the sound gateway action level is adjusted by MANU and the sound channel with signal input only is enabled.
5. Automatic voltage limiting function: the device is installed with automatic voltage limiter and total output level is adjusted by COMPRESS. With simultaneous operation of various microphones, feedback can be prevented by increased gain of the system.
6. Feedback inhibition function: digital shifter is built in the device with frequency shifting of 5HZ and high fidelity. The feedback inhibition is superior and is switched by “SHIFT/BYPASS”.
7. The built-in microcomputer is set with priority function with the DIP switch on the front panel and the number of priorities is not restricted; when DIP is switched OFF, free mode is enabled and 10-channel microphones are under free mode; when a DIP is switched ON with the microphone enabled, speech level of other microphones is attenuated by -10DB. Free mode, sequential speech and designated speech are realized.
8. Up to 10 devices are connected in series to compose a conference system with 100 microphones.
9. Additional 1 set of auxiliary input is used for background music input.
10. The device contains balanced output and 1 set of auxiliary output etc.
11. RS232 and RS485 ports are used to connect centralized control and camera and support PELCO and SONY VISCA.
Specifications and parameters
Input impedance: MIC 4300Ω, AUX 50KΩ
Output impedance (balanced): MIC 15KΩ, LINE220Ω
Output impedance (unbalanced): 1KΩ
Pre-out impedance: 3.3KΩ
Maximum input level: MIC -18dBV, AUX6dBV
Maximum output level (balanced): MIC -18dBV, LINE 21.5dBV
Standard input level: MIC -28dBV unbalanced AUX 2.5dBV
Standard output level (balanced): MIC-25dBV LINE 0dBV
Pre-out level: -4.4dBV
Maximum gain: 62dB
Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
Inherent noise: -85dB
Phantom power supply: +48V
Control output voltage: +5V
Power voltage: AC 220V
Power consumption: 25W
Dimensions (W3D3H): 430×221×44mm
- Intelligent mixer
Guangdong MCMYK Technology Co., Ltd. is a modern factory of The HONGKONG MEILEI INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO.,LIMITED. It is a professional manufacturer of multifunctional digital conference system, we have been in this industry for over 10 years