M1004/A3 one with four wireless conference microphone
● UHF band makes fewer interference compared with the conventional VHF band and more reliable transmission;
● DQPSK digital modulation and frequency synthesis technology provides up to 200 channel selection within interval of 300KHZ within the range of 60MHZ.Due to the inherent high immunity of digital modulation to intermodulation interference, it is very simple and convenient to realize the simultaneous use of multiple sets of machines (for example, 5 sets, a total of 20 transmitting bases). and keep away interference;
● Digital modulation and transmission technology with random unique ID is adopted to completely avoid the risk of off-site eavesdropping on the traditional wireless conference microphone system with FM modulation!Ensure confidentiality in signal transmission.
● The receiver adopts DQPSK dual-antenna true diversity reception. In a normal indoor environment with a radius of 30-60 meters, it can completely avoid the possible interruption and noise problems in the traditional analog FM modulation single antenna reception mode!
● Digital modulation and high fidelity reception ensure that the audio index of the whole machine is consistent!Unlike the traditional FM modulation mode, it will deteriorate with the increase of transmitting distance (with the traditional FM receiving mode, its receiving noise, distortion and other indicators will deteriorate with the increase of transmitting distance!).
● Both the receiver and the transmitter base adopt high-definition color LCD TFT display, which makes the working status of the receiver and transmitter clear at a glance:
● The TFT display information on the front panel of the receiver includes: under normal working conditions, the channel number of each channel when the four channels (A/B/C/D) are working in real time, RF working frequency, volume level display, and real-time AF ,RF signal strength display, real-time display of important information such as the battery level of each channel's transmitter; under the setting menu, the selection of each working channel, working frequency, channel volume and other important parameter settings can be easily switched and executed. The smooth UI interface allows on-site engineering staff to quickly operate proficiently!
● The TFT display information of the transmitting base includes: after infrared frequency alignment, the status display of the working channel (A/B/C/D) where the transmitting base is located, RF frequency point and RF power tap display, real-time display of important information such as speech time, AF level and battery power.